Vending machine in Yishun dispenses Norwegian salmon fillet for S$5.90
Vending machines in Singapore are selling more than just drinks and snacks these days.
Vending machine selling raw salmon fillets
As it is, a vending machine that sells salmon fillets has been spotted in Yishun’s Wisteria Mall.
Launched on Jan. 19, you can find it on the basement level in front of Kopitiam food court:
Here’s how the machine looks:
Hailed as the world’s first Norwegian Salmon ATM, you can buy a 200g raw frozen fillet at S$5.90.
Credit and debit cards are the only accepted modes of payment.
Based on the storage instruction, one can keep these fillets for at least one to three days in the freezer of a typical refrigerator.
Besides the one at Wisteria Mall, there will be 14 more of such vending machines placed around Singapore by end of January.
Here are the locations:
1. Wisteria Mall, 598 Yishun Ring Rd, Singapore 768698
2. Blk 508 #01-166 Jurong West Street 52, Singapore 640508
3. 157, 01-66, Mei Ling Street, Singapore 140157
4. 372 Bukit Batok Street 31, Singapore 650372
5. 446 Clementi Ave 3, Singapore 120446
6. Blk 345 Jurong East Street 31 [near #01-15], Singapore 600345
7. 709 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, Singapore 560709
8. Blk 152, Bukit Batok, Street 11, 01-274, Singapore 650152
9. Blk 407 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, # 01-757 Singapore 560407
10. Blk 301 Woodlands Street 31, #01-209, Yellow Box (Marsiling MRT)
11. Market @ Tampines, 139 Tampines Street 11#01-60, Singapore 521139
12. Simon Plaza @ Kovan, Centre Lobby, Singapore 548008
13. Bedok Point, 799 New Upper Changi Road 467351
14. Sembawang Shopping Centre, Singapore 758459
15. BUGIS CUBE, 470 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 188735
Top photo from Sim Lan Toh’s Facebook post
Content that keeps Mothership.sg going
Property hunting can be a chore, but we made it into a game. Sort of.
Pretty pastries and cheese fruit teas. Instagram-worthy cafe without breaking the bank.
Here’s how to pair your CNY snacks with beer to look like a true blue connoisseur.
Find out which decade you should be born in.