Mothership is Singapore’s leading youth-focused digital news platform.
As we mark our 10th year since our conception, we invite passionate, talented and dynamic individuals to join us as we embark on our next phase of growth.
You will have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside our key leaders and industry practitioners, and to witness the impact of your work on the millions of people whom we serve every day.
As an organisation, our colleagues and our audiences are at the heart of all that we do. We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
See our available career openings below:
- Events Executive (Matchbox)
- Senior Video Producer (Community)
- Corporate Development Intern
- Editorial Intern (Nova)
- Senior Video Producer (News & Current Affairs)
- Video Editor (1-year contract)
- Executive / Senior Executive (Strategic Communications & Brand Stewardship)
- Finance Specialist (Part-Time)
- Chief Executive Officer
- Video Intern
- Business Development Intern (Commercial)
- Business Development Executive (Commercial)
- Curator (Matchbox)
- Copyediting Intern
- Video Producer (Mothership on Earth)
- Research Writer (Regional News)