Mothership is Singapore’s leading youth-focused digital news platform.
As we mark our 9th year since our conception, we invite passionate, talented and dynamic individuals to join us as we embark on our next phase of growth.
You will have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside our key leaders and industry practitioners, and to witness the impact of your work on the millions of people whom we serve every day.
As an organisation, our colleagues and our audiences are at the heart of all that we do. We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
See our available career openings below:
- Video Content Producer (Explainers)
- Senior Finance Executive / Assistant Finance Manager
- Creative Video Production Specialist
- Video Content Producer / Director (Originals Team)
- Editorial Operations & Performance Management Partner
- Intern (Mothership on Earth)
- Writer (Current Affairs)
- Research Writer (Regional News)
- Writer / Senior Writer (Lifestyle & Entertainment)
- Assistant Editor / Senior Assistant Editor (News & Current Affairs)
- Writer / Senior Writer (Features & Perspectives)
- Business Development Executive
- Video Content Producer (News & Current Affairs)