The sixth Beauty in The Pot outlet has just opened at Westgate.
The hot pot restaurant, which has been in Singapore since 2014, is well known for its beauty collagen broth.
Here's what the Westgate outlet looks like:
In addition to its pastel pink decor, the outlet has a customised children's playground that is fully air-conditioned.
The restaurant's playground is equipped with a soft fall mat and sanitiser.
Balloon sculpting and toys for kids are also available.
Ladies Exclusive promotion
From Oct. 29 to Nov. 8, 2019, Beauty in The Pot will be running some ladies-only promotions at its Westgate outlet:
- Dine with one lady – 10 per cent off food ingredients
- Dine with two ladies – 20 per cent off food ingredients
- Dine with three ladies – 30 per cent off food ingredients
- Dine with four ladies – 40 per cent off food ingredients
- Dine with five ladies and above – 50 per cent off food ingredients
The discounts are only valid for women aged 18 and above.
In case you can't see:
Some of the many food ingredients available for the promotion include:
1) Ebiko Prawn Paste (S$18.80)
2) Fried Beancurd Skin (S$5 for 1/2 portions)
3) Signature Homemade Fish Tofu (S$2.20 per piece)
The discount applies only to a la carte food ingredients, before GST and service charge.
This promotion is only valid for dine-in orders.
Address: 3 Gateway Drive, Westgate, #03-10, Singapore 608532
Opening Hours: 11:30am to 3am, daily (last order at 2:15am)
Top photo collage from Beauty In The Pot website
Content that keeps Mothership.sg going
Are young Singaporeans really lazy and apathetic?
Do you agree that FOMO really isn't a thing?
Do yourself a favour and have a quickie please.
Hell is an actual place on earth, and it’s only a flight away.