Some of you might remember Chuando, a 50-year-old Singaporean photographer who looks to be in his 20s.
In case you can't remember how he looks like (unlikely, but still):
In a recent interview with Hong Kong Apple Daily, he revealed lifestyle and skincare habits that have ostensibly helped to maintain his youth (although we suspect that may have more to do with his genes than anything else).
Here are some of the tips that we picked up:
1. Fitness is a way of life for him - he started working out in his younger days, and will continue to do it for as long as his body permits. If you have no time for the gym, a low-fat diet will ensure that you retain muscle weight and minimise weight gain.
2. He avoids eating seven hours before bedtime. If he has to, it's a snack of 10 almonds.
3. He eats a huge breakfast of 12 egg whites, milk, avocados, and berries.
4. Cut out the sugar. If you can't live without it, best to consume it during day time. He also recommends less carbs and more proteins.
5. His only skincare consists of using water to wash his face in the shower. Due to his sensitive skin, he had long given up on skincare.
Most of his advice seem common-sensical enough (maybe except for the seven hour thing), but most of us are probably too lazy to follow it through. Guess we'll just age like sh*t then.
Here are some unrelated articles you totally should check out next:
Top image adapted from Chuando's Instagram.