Fann Wong is back with new bakes for the Chinese New Year (CNY) festivities.
The 51-year-old actress started her online pastry shop, Fanntasy, in Oct. last year to much... fannfare.
While there were originally only two tarts on the menu (which sold out very quickly on launch date), a slate of new items is set to be released on Jan. 8, 9:05am.
Fans can look forward to three new creations that will make up a CNY gift set:
- Orange Pineapple Tarts (12 pieces/tub)
- Tangy pineapple jam layered with French orange candied peels.
- Brown Butter Almond Nibs (10 pieces per tub)
- Browned butter cookies with almond nibs, shaped like ingots.
- Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
- Pound cake with lemon zest, orange peel and mascarpone cheese. Topped with swirls of cream cheese and diced French candied orange peels.
The items are going for S$88 as a set, with their original prices totalling S$111.
The Brown Butter Almond Nibs and Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake are not available for a la carte ordering, while the Orange Pineapple Tarts are sold at two for S$48.
Here's a peek at the goods:
Fann previously told Mothership that new creations depend on where she draws her inspiration from, and that the steeper prices her bakes command are due to premium ingredients.
Read more here
Top image via Fanntasy, Fann Wong's Instagram page