While waiting for "Single's Inferno" season 2 to drop, why not recreate your own getaway experience?
Inspired by the popular Korean dating show, Parkroyal Collection Pickering has launched a "Couple's Inferno" staycation package.
Priced at S$520 for two days and one night, the package comes with a bottle of champagne and a one-night stay in the Collection Club Lifestyle Room.
Located on the upper levels with a backdrop of Chinatown and Hong Lim Park, the room that measures 28 to 32 square metres features floor-to-ceiling windows.
The amenities in this room include:
- King-sized bed
- Nespresso coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Executive work desk with lamp
Couples in this room also enjoy Collection Club privileges, including exclusive access to the Collection Club Lounge at Level 16 from 6:30am to 10:30pm.
The lounge offers the following complimentary services:
- All-day refreshments (non-alcoholic)
- Breakfast with sparkling wine from 6:30am to 10:30am on weekdays and 6:30am to 11:00am on weekends
- Afternoon tea from 3:00pm to 5:00pm daily
- Evening cocktails from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Couples can also try their hand at a series of four activities that is part of the package with no additional charges.
These activities include:
- a cocktail-making session at the Lobby Bar where couples can try a personal creation or one concocted by the bartender; and
- a sensual "Single’s Inferno" inspired photoshoot and dressing up as one of the show’s cast members.
The Couple's Inferno package is available for booking now until May 31, 2022.
Win one-night stay in suite
Those who like a bit of challenge (and upgrade) can consider completing the activities and share their adventures via social media for popularity votes.
The winner will get to head over to 'Paradise'.
A lucky winner will be selected to live out their wildest "Single's Inferno" fantasies for a night in the luxurious Parkroyal Collection Suite with a private Chef's Table experience for two and a bottle of champagne.
Popularity (likes and engagement) will contribute 50 per cent of the score while the remaining 50 per cent will be a management decision based on the content's creativity.
Typically priced at a whopping S$2,390 per night, the 166-square metre suite is located on the highest floor with a 180° view of the Singapore skyline.
Room amenities include:
- King-sized bed
- Sofa-day bed
- Separate lounge area
- Walk-in vanity room
- Separate guest toilet
- Study room
- Premium bathroom amenities
- Two LCD televisions with cable/satellite channels
- Sensurround home theatre system
- DeLonghi Nespresso automated coffee machine
- Collection Club privileges
Parkroyal Collection Pickering
Address: 3 Upper Pickering St, Singapore 058289
Top images via Parkroyal Collection Pickering and Netflix.