Christmas Wonderland returns to the Gardens by the Bay for its sixth edition.
This year's parade will have plenty for consumers to look out for, with the debut of the first-ever Christmas Parade, alongside the usual dazzling displays, performances, dining and shopping spaces.
Here are the highlights for this year's Christmas Wonderland
- Christmas parade: Three floats with Santa, Santarinas, dancing elves, penguins and snowmen will go around the fairground on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Santa will also make his rounds on weekdays.
- 40 luminaire light sculptures with 360,000 lightbulbs
- Asia's tallest luminaire Christmas tree
- 21-metre tall Spalliera, with three towers and a connecting roof inspired by the iconic towers of the San Gimignano hill town in Tuscany, Italy
- Two art installations: Walk of Peace and Mistletoe Alley
- Light and sound show Garden Rhapsody
- Poinsettia Wishes floral display (*separate charges apply)
- Performances by circus performers Trash Test Dummies, Snow Play, Five Stones Theatre, illusionist Vitaly Beckman (*separate charges apply)
- 18 traditional carnival games and rides including mini Viking, bumper cars, Christmas trains and swing chair carousel (*separate charges apply)
- Christmas village with craft vendors and limited-edition food and drinks
Here are some photos from last year's event:
Date: November 29 - December 26 2019
Time: 5pm - 11pm
Admission rates range from S$6 to S$8 online, depending on the date.
Tickets purchased on-site costs S$10 each.
Onsite Senior citizens are also entitled to special concession prices when purchasing tickets onsite as well.
Separate charges apply for certain Christmas Wonderland attractions, OCBC Skyway and Gardens by the Bay conservatories.
Top image via Christmas Wonderland's press release
Content that keeps Mothership.sg going
This event teaches you how to be your own farmer in the comfort of your own home!
A hipster's dream Europe itinerary that excludes the big major cities.
Hell is an actual place on earth, and it’s only a flight away.