The iPhone XS and XS Max were initially criticised for being slightly pricey.
Despite the price tag, demand was really good.
But now, prepare for the release of the cheaper iPhone model.
The iPhone XR.
Here are its specs.
- Liquid Retina HD display
- 6.1-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
- 1792×828-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
- 1400:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- True Tone display
- Wide colour display (P3)
- 625 cd/m² max brightness (typical)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Here are the available colours.
Here's what it will contain.
And here's when you will get it.
The phone will retail from S$1,229.
You can preorder it here.
“Top photo via Apple store”