The new iPhones will be available in stores from Friday, September 21.
According to The Straits Times, hundreds queued overnight in anticipation for the iPhone X, the last iPhone that was launched here.
Deliveroo is banking on that happening once again.
This opening part of this piece was written on Wednesday, then we decided to scrap the article because we thought "We're sure no one will stay overnight just for iPhones".
But then this happened.
So here we are.
Here's what you do if you're standing in queue now and want food:
- Open/get the Deliveroo app.
- Put the location as Apple Orchard Road, Singapore 238857.
- Indicate your place in the queue (provided you can count what that happens to be).
- Wait for your food to arrive.
Here are the restaurants available to order from, even until after midnight:
- Five star kampung chicken rice
- Royal Pratas & Curries Corner
- The Drunken Poet
Top image by Deanna Teng, via 5 Star Kampong Chicken