IKEA Singapore has opened its new Swedish Bistro at its Tampines outlet on Sep. 9, 2021.
Located between the level 1 front-facing entrance and exit, this outlet will feature a grab-and-go concept focused on convenience.
The new bistro will allow shoppers to take away both new food items and classic IKEA favourites.
Some of the new items on the menu include:
- Gourmet Hotdog with Nacho Cheese (S$3)
Photo via IKEA Singapore
- Veggie Hotdog with Nacho Cheese (S$1.50)
- Swedish Beef Pie (S$5)
- Country Chicken Pie (S$4.50)
- Chicken Skewers (Two pieces for S$3.50, four pieces with S$7)
- Curly fries with nacho cheese (S$3.50)
- Blueberry and Banana ice cream (S$2)
Those on the go might also want to purchase the Swedish Meatballs (six pieces for S$5) or Plant Balls (six pieces for S$5).
View the full menu here.
Swedish Bistro IKEA Tampines
Address: 60 Tampines North Drive 2, Singapore 528764
Sunday to Thursday, 11am to 9:30pm
Friday and Saturday, 11am to 11:30pm
Follow and listen to our podcast here
Top photos via IKEA Singapore