Softhaus by Janice Wong will be opening at Great World City on Aug. 19, 2021.
Wong is a local dessert chef who opened her first dessert restaurant, 2am:dessertbar, in 2007.
Here's a look at the new store:
16 ice cream flavours
Softhaus will offer 16 ice cream flavours made from locally sourced and sustainable ingredients.
There will also be options for plant-based milk and sugar substitutes.
Some of the original flavours (S$6 per scoop) available at Sofhaus are:
- Mango Banana Passionfruit Sorbet
- Chocolate Sorbet (Keto-friendly)
- Milk tea (Keto-friendly)
- Pear Thyme Sorbet
- Coconut Lime
- Single Origin Columbia Coffee (Keto-friendly)
- Popcorn Caramel Sea Salt
They also offer premium flavours (S$7 per scoop) such as:
- Madagascar Vanilla Bean (Keto-friendly)
- Avocado Banana (Keto-friendly)
- Single Origin Columbia Chocolate
- Roasted Pistachio (Keto-friendly)
Toppings like macarons, popcorn and chocolate
Customers can opt from a range of 20 toppings, priced from S$0.50 to S$1, such as
- Freshly baked macarons (S$1)
- Popcorn (S$0.50)
- Handmade chocolates (from S$0.50)
- Cotton candy (S$1)
- Strawberry popping boba (S$0.50)
- Iced gem biscuits (S$0.50)
- Speculoos (S$0.50)
- Marshmallows ($0.50)
You can also choose to have your ice cream in a cup, cone (additional S$1), waffle bowl (additional S$1.50) or sandwiched between rainbow-coloured bread.
Bring home a pint of ice cream at these prices:
- Non-premium (S$16.50)
- Premium + non-premium (S$18.50)
- Premium (S$20)
Softhaus (opening Aug. 19)
Address: Great World City, 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #B1-K135 Singapore 237994.
Opening hours: 10am to 10pm, daily
Top photos via Softhaus