To commemorate Singapore's 56th birthday, Long John Silver's Singapore is offering three deals priced at, you guessed it, S$5.60.
A Facebook post on July 24 shared the details.Fried food consumers can get a meal of fish and chicken with fries, three-piece chicken with fries, or two pieces of dory fish with fries.
You can also add a regular Coke, Coke with no sugar, or Sprite.
To redeem your S$5.60 meal, one needs to visit the Long John Silver's link to obtain an e-coupon.
There's no mandatory need to print it out, as Long John Silver's explained to a commenter.
One can just flash the e-coupon on their phone:
Here are the terms and conditions of the use of the coupon:
- Valid until Sep. 30, 2021.
- Available from 11am, for takeaway only between Jul. 22 to Aug. 18 as there is no dine-in allowed.
- Items are served as indicated and are non-exchangeable.
- Present printed/e-coupon upon ordering.
- Limited to one coupon per customer per redemption.
- Coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or offers.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Long John Silver’s reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Top image from Long John Silver's Facebook.