Satay Sumang is a stall specialising in satay located at Canberra.
The stall offers a variety of chicken, beef and mutton satay priced from S$0.80 per stick.
The meats are skewered and seasoned in spices like tamarind and galangal before being grilled over a charcoal fire.
Besides satay, the stall also offers:
- BBQ Squid (S$7.50 for five sticks)
- BBQ Prawn (S$18 for 10 pieces)
- Dendeng (S$5 for 100g)
Combo sets are also available:
- Mixed Combo: 10 pieces Chicken, 10 pieces Beef, 10 pieces Mutton and two Rice Cakes (S$24)
- Special Combo: 10 pieces Chicken, 10 pieces Mutton, 10 pieces Beef, 10 pieces Prawn and three pieces Rice Cakes (S$44)
- Family Combo: 20 pieces Chicken, 20 pieces Mutton, 20 pieces Beef, 10 pieces Prawn and five pieces Rice Cakes (S$69)
Islandwide delivery is available, and you may place an order online here.
Delivery to Punggol, Sengkang, Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands areas cost S$5.
Other places may have a delivery fee of S$10 to S$20, depending on the location.
Address:115 Canberra Walk, Singapore 750115
Opening hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 3pm to 10pm
Top photos via Satay Sumang/Facebook