Xin Wang Hong Kong Café has launched its 24-hour flagship store at Bugis+ on Wednesday, May 12.
It joins eight other Xin Wang stores scattered across the island, including the Northpoint City outlet which will open on May 20.
The Bugis+ outlet is the only 24-hour outlet that currently offers promotions at different time intervals of the day, such as dim sum high tea and one-for-one late night dim sum.
Dim sum high tea
The dim sum high tea set is available from 2pm to 5pm.
Priced at just S$18.80 for two pax, it comes with free-flow HK Milk Tea.
1-for-1 late night dim sum
Available from 10pm to 7am, dim sum lovers can enjoy 1-for-1 promotion on over 15 types of dim sum.
During the same time, you can also enjoy the Claypot Fish Head Steamboat and HK-style Sizzling Chicken Claypot (U.P. S$29.80 each) at a 50% discount (S$14.90 each).
7am to 11am
- Breakfast sets with free-flow Hot Kopi or Teh
- Set A (S$5.50): Two pan-fried eggs with kaya butter crispy rugby bun
- Set B (S$6.80): Two pan-fried eggs and sausage with crispy rugby bun
- Set C (S$6.80): Two pan-fried eggs and luncheon meat with crispy rugby bun
- S$3.50 breakfast-to-go sets, inclusive of Hot Kopi or Teh
- Ham and cheese with crispy rugby bun
- Two pan-fried eggs with crispy rugby bun
- Lunch meat and egg with crispy rugby bun
11am to 12pm
- S$10 nett executive set lunches with free-flow HK Milk Tea or Iced HK Milk Tea
- Nissin Noodle
- XW Chicken Wing Rice
- Homemade Papaya Soup Bee Hoon
5pm to 10pm
- 1-for-1 sides add on with purchase of Claypot Fish Head Steamboat or HK Sizzling Chicken Claypot
- 1-for-1 Tiger Beer (Bottle) or Tiger Crystal Beer (Bottle) (U.P. S$8 per bottle)
For more information on the promotion deals, check out the poster below:
The café offers both indoor and outdoor seating.
Xin Wang Hong Kong Café
Address: 201 Victoria Street, Bugis+, #01-02/K1, Singapore 188067
Opening hours: 24 hour, daily
Top images by Xin Wang HK Café.