Japanese optical chain Owndays has launched a lineup of spectacle frames inspired by the anime series "Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba".
The products, which are available online and at selected stores, are priced at SS$258 each.
Each item comes with:
- Standard high index aspheric lenses
- Exclusive spectacle case
- Cleaning cloth
You can get them in six designs inspired by six characters: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Giyu and Shinobu.
Its frame temples are decorated with motifs unique to each character.
- The frame is pink in colour which is similar to the colour of Nezuko’s kimono.
- The temples are inspired by bamboo, while the checked pattern is taken from Nezuko’s obi sash.
- The glossy black colour resembles Tanjiro's Nichirin Sword, while the red pattern mirrors the sword's handle.
- The checked pattern is taken from his haori jacket.
- The yellow pattern mirrors Zenitsu’s Nichirin Sword handle.
- The fish scale motif is from the haori jacket Zenitsu wears.
- The metal temples are designed to resemble the jagged blade of Inosuke’s Nichirin Swords.
- The frame's deep sapphire colour resembles Giyu's blue eyes.
- The temples follow the split design of Giyu’s haori jacket.
- The reverse side of the metal temples features a butterfly wing motif from the haori jacket that Shinobu wears.
- The end pieces of the frame come in a pattern mirroring Shinobu’s Nichirin Sword handle, with a floral embellishment in the design of her sword handguard.
The Demon Slayer-themed spectacle frames are available at 12 outlets:
- [email protected]
- AMK Hub
- Marina Bay Sands
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Jurong Point
- Northpoint City
- Jewel Changi Airport
- Waterway Point
- Bedok Mall
Alternatively, you may purchase it online by submitting your prescription details here.
Top photos via Owndays