With dine-ins not allowed in Singapore as part of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), more Singaporeans have been getting takeaways or ordering in.
If you're looking for some good deals, you can consider getting some grub from The Black Hole Group.
The Black Hole Group is a collective of halal restaurants in Singapore including Tipo, Working Title, Afterwit, Ela, The Mad Sailors and The Co-op.
50 per cent off orders
The group is offering 50 per cent off entire orders from the restaurants for unlimited use throughout the Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) period.
They have combined their concepts so that customers can get a variety of food in a single order.
Here are some of the things you can get from The Black Hole Group:
Tipo's Spicy Umami Prawn (S$21.90)
Tipo's Royal Ragu (from S$19.90)
Working Title's Wagyu Beef (S$24.90)
Working Title's Black Sheep (S$21.60)
Afterwit's Cheeky Git Tacos (S$18.90)
Afterwit's Muvuca Burrito (S$18.90)
Ela's Swordfish Skewers (S$25.90)
Ela's Farmhouse Platter (S$59.90)
The Mad Sailors' Cod Fish and Chips (S$22.90)
Orders can be made via the Black Hole Group's website.
Pick-up at five locations
The offer is valid with:
- A minimum spend of S$70 on all deliveries with the promo code <TBHGEATS50>
- A minimum spend of S$35 for all pick-up orders with the promo code <TBHGTAKE50>
Pick-ups can be made at the following five locations:
- Working Title 783 North Bridge Road Singapore 198751
- The Co-op 1 Tampines Walk #03-04 HomeTeamNS Tampines, Our Tampines Hub, Singapore 528729
- Ela 2 Bukit Batok West Ave 7 #01-07 Singapore 659003
- Tipo Pasta Bar 785 North Bridge Road Singapore 198753
- Tipo Strada 103 Irrawaddy Rd #01-09, Royal Square at Novena, Singapore 329566
Top image from The Black Hole Group's website.