KFC Singapore has heard your complaints of shrinking portions and dry meat.
Their response? A return policy for your fried chicken.
The campaign, titled "Colonel’s Guarantee", will run from Feb. 24, 2021.
It allows customers to request a one-for-one exchange if they are unsatisfied with their Original Recipe or Hot & Crispy Chicken — simply head over to the counter for a new serving.
For this campaign, KFC’s cooks have completed "intensive re-training" to fulfil the Colonel’s Guarantee that their fried chicken is "fresh, tender, juicy and good" at any and every outlet.
How to exchange
Here's how you can get your portion exchanged.
- Bring the uneaten/ partially eaten chicken to the counter
- Fill out a feedback form by scanning a QR Code
Basically the same thing, except you'll have to return to the store on the same day.
- Exchange must be made in person at the same store of purchase, on the same day of purchase
- Show your receipt and the uneaten/partially eaten chicken to KFC staff at the counter, and fill out a feedback form by scanning a QR Code
- Show the completed feedback form to KFC staff to get your replacement chicken
Top image via @nottinommi/Instagram, the muk/Google Maps