Picanhas', a halal steakhouse specialising in Picanha steak has opened at Club Street on Dec. 15, 2020.
Picanha is a Brazilian cut of meat commonly known as the rump cap or the Queen of Steak.
At Picanhas' you can choose from:
- Queen of Steak (S$21): 200g signature Picanha Steak Binchutan Butter
- Picanha Don (S$16): 100g Picanha Steak, Caramelised Onion, Pickled Cabbage, Fried Garlic Bits, Onsen Egg
- Potatoes: Double Cook, Sriracha Mayo
- Cous Cous: Orange, Olives, Sundried Tomato
- Mushroom: Button, Shiitake
- Spinach: Cream, Nutmeg
- Wasabi Cream
- Sze Chuan
- French Foie Gras
- Hokkaido Scallops
- French Vanilla Ice-cream
- Salted Caramel
- Valrhona Chocolate
- Feuilletine biscuit
You can make a reservation by dropping them a direct message on Facebook.
Address: 90 Club St, Singapore 069458
Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday, 12pm to 3pm, 5:30pm to 10pm.
Friday and Saturday, 11am to 3:30pm, 5:30pm to 10pm
Top photos via Picanhas'