Fans of Miffy will be happy to know that Fairmont Hotel is offering a Miffy-themed staycation.
Choose from either a one-night staycation or two-night staycation at the following prices:
- One-night staycation (S$385)
- Two-night staycation (S$680)
Each package comes with breakfast and Miffy merchandise that you can take home.
The room itself, however, are not lavishly decorated with the character.
Here's what the take-home merchandise looks like:
A summary of what you'll be getting for the price:
- One-night accommodation at Fairmont Room with Balcony (City View)
- Breakfast for two adults and up to two children
- Miffy merchandise to take home:
- Two Miffy Cups
- Miffy Head Cushion
- Full-sized Plush
- Hand Towel
- Two Miffy Keychains
- Miffy Mosquito Patch
- Miffy Drawstring Bag
- Miffy Promo Code Vouchers (subject to changes)
- Complimentary parking at Raffles City with unlimited re-entry
- Unlimited WIFI for multiple devices
- S$50 return stay voucher
The Miffy Staycation is available for a limited time and can be booked from now till Nov. 30, 2020 for stays from Dec. 7 to 30.
This is subject to blackout dates and availability.
You can make a booking on Klook here.
A Miffy pop-up store is also coming to Singapore for a year from Nov. 16, 2020.
The concept store, to be located at Level 2 of Bugis+, will feature 100 Singapore-exclusive merchandise, such as reusable tumblers, dining and kitchen wares, and accessories for school/ work.
More Singapore-exclusive designs will also be launched throughout its one-year stay.
Totally unrelated but follow and listen to our podcast here
Top photos via Klook