[Update on Aug. 12, 2020: The spokesperson for Pan Pacific has updated Mothership that bookings should be done via the healthcare institutions. Eligible staff should contact their HR departments for booking details.
The previously announced method of calling or emailing the hotels is currently not valid, as details of the free stay will only be firmed up closer to the end of the year.]
Pan Pacific Hotels Group unveiled their new initiative to thank the healthcare workers in Singapore.
25,000 nights of complimentary stays have been extended to staff from SingHealth, National Healthcare Group (NHG) and National University Health System (NUHS).
The stays will be valid from Dec. 1, 2020 to Mar. 31, 2021, at six hotels under the group:
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Parkroyal Collection Marina Bay
- Parkroyal Collection Pickering
- Parkroyal on Beach Road
- Parkroyal on Kitchener Road
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Beach Road
Each free stay comes with:
- A la carte buffet breakfast
- 50 per cent off dining at all hotel-operated restaurants
- 30 per cent off spa services at St Gregory
- No additional charge for children under 12 who are staying in the room
A spokesperson for Pan Pacific said that they are working with the healthcare institutions to finalise the booking details.
When asked about who the term "healthcare workers" encompasses, the spokesperson said that they will allow the institutions to decide, as different hospitals may have different criteria.
Beyond the complimentary stays, all healthcare workers in Singapore will also receive:
- Preferential room rates at the group's properties worldwide
- 30 per cent discounts at any of the group's operated restaurants in Singapore Dec. 1, 2020 to Mar. 31, 2021
Top image via Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts/Facebook