The Ministry of Health (MOH) has confirmed an additional 307 cases of Covid-19 infection in Singapore, one of which is a Singaporean.
New places visited by Covid-19 cases
MOH regularly updates a list of public places visited by confirmed cases for more than 30 minutes during their infectious period.
There are a number of new locations:
- July 25, 12:30pm to 2pm - Ananas Cafe (10 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4)
- July 25, 6pm to 8pm - CT Hub (2 Kallang Avenue
- July 26, 2:30pm to 3:30pm - Sunshine Place (475 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3)
- July 28, 11:15am to 12:15pm - IKEA Alexandra (317 Alexandra Road)
- July 29, 7pm to 8:40pm - Wisma Atria (435 Orchard Road)
- Omakase Burger
Here is the latest list:
Those who had been identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would already have been notified by MOH.
As a precautionary measure, those who had been at these locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from their date of visit.
They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
MOH also said that there is no need to avoid places where confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been. The National Environment Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
Top image via IKEA