In July 6’s press release, the Ministry of Health (MOH) identified 26 additional locations as public places that confirmed Covid-19 cases had visited for more than 30 minutes when infectious. However, these locations may have been visited by confirmed cases before.
- Marutama Dining (75 Killiney Road), June 23, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- Dopa Dopa Creamery (29 South Bridge Road), June 23, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Healing Thai Massage (39 Jalan Besar), June 23, 8:30pm to 10:00pm
- Sushi Mitsuya (60 Tras Street), June 25, 6:30pm to 7:25pm
- Changi City Point (5 Changi Business Park Central), June 25, 8:00pm to 9:00pm
- Haniffa Textiles (60 Serangoon Road), June 26, 11:25am to 12:20pm
- Sim Lim Square (1 Rochor Canal Road), June 26, 12:40pm to 4:00pm
- Eunos Technolink Food Loft (11 Kaki Bukit Road), June 26, 2:15pm to 3:00pm
- Wang Sheng Li Durian Station (513 Bishan Street 13, June 26, 11:15pm to 11:55pm
- Huangs 601A (601A Jurong West Street 62), June 27, 1:00pm to 1:45pm
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (3 Yuan Ching Road), June 28, 1:15pm 1:45pm
- Ming Fa (246B Upper Thomson Road), June 28, 1:30pm to 2:00pm
- One Man Coffee (215R Upper Thomson Road), June 28, 2:00pm to 2:45pm
- NTUC FairPrice (5 Eunos Crescent), June 28, 7:50pm to 8:20pm
- Food Opera @ ION Orchard at ION Orchard (2 Orchard Turn), June 29, 12:00pm to 12:40pm
- Jurong West 651 Food House Pte Ltd (651 Jurong West Street 61), July 1, 9:50am to 10:45am
- Albert Centre Market and Food Centre (270 Queen Street), July 1, 12:15pm to 1:15pm
- The Daily Scoop (369 Sembawang Road), July 1, 4:00pm to 4:40pm
- Swensen’s at Northpoint City (930 Yishun Avenue 2), July 1, 7:00pm to 8:30pm
- El Fuego by COLLIN’S at Jewel Changi Airport (78 Airport Boulevard), July 2, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Kopitiam at Compass One (1 Sengkang Square), July 3, 1:30pm to 2:00pm
- Sheng Siong Supermarket (7 Jurong West Avenue 5), July 3, 11:00pm to 11:30pm
- McDonald’s at Lucky Plaza (304 Orchard Road), July 4, 12:00pm to 12:55pm
- TANGS at Tang Plaza (310 Orchard Road), July 4, 2:05pm to 3:25pm
- Swensen’s at Plaza Singapura (68 Orchard Road), July 4, 5:05pm to 7:45pm
- East Coast Lagoon Food Village (1220 East Coast Parkway), July 4, 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Here are the details, dates and times of the public places visited by confirmed cases in the last 14 days:
Those who had been identified as close contacts of confirmed cases would already have been notified by MOH.
As a precautionary measure, persons who had been at these locations during the specified timings should monitor their health closely for 14 days from their date of visit.
They should see a doctor promptly if they develop symptoms of acute respiratory infection (such as cough, sore throat and runny nose), as well as fever and loss of taste or smell, and inform the doctor of their exposure history.
There is no need to avoid places where confirmed cases of Covid-19 have been. The National Environment Agency will engage the management of affected premises to provide guidance on cleaning and disinfection.
Details on July 6
MOH confirmed an additional 183 cases of Covid-19 infection in Singapore on July 6.
There are three imported cases, and 23 new cases in the community.
Top image via CapitaLand and Jewel Changi Airport.