Singapore has been reporting hundreds of Covid-19 cases daily, and while the number of community cases remain relatively low, that's hardly an excuse to become complacent with protective measures.
Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray
Founded in 2018, WODE is a local brand that sells a full range of home wellness products, including made-in-Singapore disinfectant sprays.
According to WODE, its Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray has no harmful chemicals and can be used on a wide variety of surfaces:
- Hands and body
- Door knobs and switches
- Cutleries before mealtimes
- Toilet seats
- Nurseries, toys and accessories
- Furniture and carpets
- Pots and pans
- Water-resistant digital devices
- Sinks, basins and toothbrushes
- Steering wheel and gear knob
- General sprays in public (i.e. any surface)
It also comes in three sizes, which is great for non-committal folks:
- 20ml (S$6.90)
- 70ml (S$16.90)
- 250ml (S$26.90)
Here are some other cool facts about this spray, according to WODE:
- It disinfects against 99.9999 per cent of harmful bacteria and viruses, which the company says is the highest percentage found in disinfectants
- The sprays are fast-acting and will last on all surfaces until it dries up and is not exposed to new invasive bacteria and viruses
- The product can eliminate odours as well as disinfect the surrounding air
Additionally, the spray comes in two other versions — one that is targeted specifically at mothers and babies, and another one for pets.
Mum and Baby Disinfectant Spray
WODE's Mum and Baby Disinfectant Spray is similar to their Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray, and comes in three different sizes as well:
- 20ml (S$6.90)
- 80ml (S$16.90)
- 250ml (S$26.90)
The only difference is that it is specially formulated and better suited for pregnant women and infants aged two and below.
The product is said to be effective against airborne and surface Hand Foot Mouth Disease viruses.
Pets Disinfectant Spray
Likewise, their Pets Disinfectant Spray (S$23.80) is a pet-specific version of their Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray, which WODE claims to be free of toxic ingredients and harmful chemicals.
Apart from killing 99.9999 per cent of bacteria in seconds, WODE also says that it can remove bad breath and body odour, as well as treat minor wounds.
However, this spray is only available in one 250ml size.
Where to buy these sprays?
While JapalangStore stocks all variations and sizes of the spray, FairPrice online currently only sells the:
- Pets Disinfectant Spray
- Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray: 70ml, 250ml
- Mum and Baby Disinfectant Spray, 250ml
Alternatively, you can head to Unity at VivoCity, which sells the:
- Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray: 20ml
- Mum and Baby Disinfectant Spray: 20ml
You can also physically go down to any of these FairPrice stores:
- Hyper Vivo
- Hyper AMK
- Hyper Jurong Point
- Hyper Nex
- Hyper Jem
- Hyper Changi Business park
- Hyper Sports Hub
- Hyper Hougang Point
- Bukit Timah Plaza Finest
- Bukit Panjang Plaza Finest
- Paya Lebar Quarter Finest
- Thomson Plaza Finest
- Junction 8 Finest
- Marine Parade Finest
- Clementi Mall Finest
- ZhongShan Park Finest
- Bedok Mall Finest
- Seletar Mall Finest
- Waterway Punggol Point Finest
However, only the following sprays are available:
- Hand and Body Disinfectant Spray: 20ml, 250ml
- Mum and Baby and Disinfectant Spray: 20ml, 250ml
Top image via WODE
This sponsored article by WODE helped this writer understand how to protect herself against bacteria and viruses.