Tajimaya Yakiniku at VivoCity is back with two new promotions.
One-for-one on Mondays and two-for-two on Tuesdays
From now till Mar. 31, the Japanese charcoal grill restaurant will be having a one-for-one promotion on their premium wagyu buffet on Mondays.
There will also be a two-for-two promotion on the same buffet on Tuesdays.
Here are the menu items and prices:
- Adults (S$49.90++)
- Children aged five to 12 (S$24.90++)
- Adults (S$59.90++)
- Children aged five to 12 (S$29.90++)
Customers will get free flow soft drinks, although there is an dining time limit of 60 minutes.
Meat, seafood, appetisers and more
One can expect meats such as the Australian Wagyu Short Rib, Australian Wagyu Tri-tip, Australian Ox Tongue, Kimuchi Pork Belly, and Iberico Pork Collar:
Seafood and sashimi like tiger prawns, half shell scallops, squid, salmon sashimi, tuna sashimi and swordfish sashimi are also available:
Here are some other terms and conditions:
- Only walk-ins are accepted.
- Last orders for lunch at 2:15pm, while last orders for dinner at 9:15pm.
- Not valid on Public Holidays, special occasions e.g. Valentine’s Day and their respective Eves of.
- Limited to two redemptions per card, per bill, per table, per party, and per occasion (i.e. a maximum group of four people can enjoy the promotion at any one time).
- Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, offers, vouchers, dining apps and/or any card privileges.
Address: 1 Harbourfront Walk, #01-102/103, VivoCity, Singapore 098585
- Monday to Friday, 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 10pm
- Saturday – Sunday, 11:30am – 4pm, 6pm – 10pm