If you're a nasi lemak aficionado in Singapore, you would have heard of Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak.
Currently, the nasi lemak store has several stalls in Singapore including the ones at Boon Lay Place Market and Food Village, Causeway Point and Novena Square 2.
Nasi Lemak vending machine
But here is some good news for nasi lemak lovers everywhere else.
Since December 2019, the eatery has three nasi lemak vending machines.You can find them at the following location:
- Heartbeat Bedok
- Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Mediacorp Campus
According to their Facebook page, 17 more vending machines will be set up in several places all over Singapore.
From S$5.50 to S$7.90
Here are the seven frozen meals that the vending machines serve:
- Nasi lemak ikan (fish nasi lemak)
- Nasi lemak ayam (chicken nasi lemak)
- White rice with lauk lemak siput sedut (sea snails cooked in coconut gravy)
- White rice with beef rendang
- White rice with ayam masak merah (chicken cooked in red sauce)
- White rice with sambal sotong
- White rice with sambal prawns
Here's what they look like:
Depending on the location, these dishes are priced between S$5.50 to S$7.90.
The vending machine also has a built-in microwave oven for one to defrost and heat up the meals.
Top image from Boon Lay Power Nasi Lemak's Facebook page.