To celebrate the 25th anniversary of their InstaPump Fury OG sneakers, Reebok has released Gudetama and Hello Kitty versions of the shoes on Sep. 23, 2019.
Gudetama x Instapump Fury OG
The Gudetama sneakers comes in the lazy egg’s iconic yellow and white colours, with Gudetama’s face on the signature pump-fit system.
Hello Kitty x Instapump Fury OG
Likewise, the red and white Hello Kitty Instapump comes with its iconic ribbon, as well as Hello Kitty’s face on the pump-fit system.
Kids can also buy a Hello Kitty version:
According to Reebok Japan’s official blog, the sneakers are only for sale in Japan.
Several sites reported that a global release will also take place, but no official date has been announced yet.
- Gudetama and Hello Kitty x Instapump Fury OG at 21,600 yen (around S$277.05) per pair
- Hello Kitty x Versa Pump Fury at 7,009 yen (around S$89.90) per pair
Where to buy:
- Reebok online store
- Reebok store Shibuya
- Reebok Classic store:
- HEP FIVE store
- DiverCity Tokyo Plaza
- AbenoHOOP store
- Lalaport Tachikawa Tachihi store
- Lalaport Yokohama Vivre store
- Nagoya Minato AQULS store
- ABC-MART stores*
- ABC-MART Grand Stage stores*
- ABC-MART Online
- Atmos Harajuku
- BILLY’S ENT Online
- KICKS LAB.
- LITTLE UNION TOKYO
- mita sneakers
- Styles DAIKANYAMA
- UPTOWN Deluxe Fukuoka store
*Not available in all stores.
Top image from fashionsnap.