Here are the 19 things you can learn from the hit song Everybody's Free (to wear Sunscreen) which can make you a happier person:
1. "Enjoy the power and beauty of your youth"
"You will not understand the power and beauty of your youth until they've faded but trust me, in 20 years, you'll look back at photos of yourself and recall in a way you can't grasp now how much possibility lay before you and how fabulous you really looked."
2. "You are not as fat as you imagine"
3. "Don't worry about the future"
"Or know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubble gum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind."
4."Don't be reckless with other people's hearts"
5."Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"
6. "Don't waste your time on jealousy"
"Sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind. The race is long and in the end, it's only with yourself."
7. "Remember compliments you receive, forget the insults"
"If you succeed in doing this, tell me how."
8. "Keep your old love letters, throw away your old bank statements"
9. "Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life"
10. "Get plenty of calcium"
"Be kind to your knees. You'll miss them when they're gone."
11. "Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much"
"Or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance, so are everybody else's."
12. "Enjoy your body, use it every way you can"
"Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own. Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your own living room."
13. Read the directions even if you don't follow them
14. Do not read beauty magazines, they will only make you feel ugly
15. "Get to know your parents, you never know when they'll be gone for good"
"Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past. And the people most likely to stick with you in the future."
16. "Understand that friends come and go"
"But a precious few, who should hold on."
17. "Accept certain inalienable truths"
"Prices will rise, politicians will philander, you, too, will get old. And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders."
18. "Respect your elders"
19. Advice is a form of nostalgia
"Dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it's worth."
And here's the song in its entirety: