Mothership is looking for full-time video folks to join our expanding video (news/ current affairs) team.
If you have:
- An eye for visual storytelling,
- a questioning mind and keen ears,
- and seek to always be subverting expectations,
Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles and put that kaypoh nature to good use.
You will join a team of passionate content creators who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on our sunny island, and how our little island is affected by trends and events of a global scale.Responsibilities:
- Create smart, insightful and creative videos (original and sponsored) for the social media generation.
- Media monitoring to stay ahead of the news and topics of the day.
- Explore ways to value add to the conversations of the day through video content
- Take ownership of and own a video series.
- Track and analyse video performance for original video content and series
- Plan and develop strategies for original video series.
- Regular brainstorms with business development team for sponsored content.
- Diploma/Degree in social sciences/media-related disciplines. Fresh graduates welcome
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Ability to work a video camera or DSLR
- Technically skilled in handling cameras/lights/audio
- You can write sharp, simple and efficient
- A sense of humour
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm
- Aesthetic vibes only
- Keen interest in the latest trends, and a good news sense — able to tell trends and pick up viral topics quickly
- Ability to work independently in the pre-production, filming and post-production stages
If you're interested, please email your resume (in pdf) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application - Video Content Producer (Current Affairs)" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.