Mothership.sg is looking for a creative and independent TikTok Intern to join our video team.
TikTok is the big thing now. You’re spending all your free time on TikTok, so why not take it to another level with Mothership?
But this isn’t just about dancing or doing relatable content. It’s also to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening in Singapore and find ways to get them to better know what’s happening in Singapore. It’s probably harder than dancing to a song, but it’s worth it.
- Assist the TikTok team with pre-production, production, and post-production — doing research, brainstorming, operating a camera, editing a video.
- Pitch and execute interesting TikTok content ideas.
- Cover events where necessary.
- Regular brainstorms with the business development team for sponsored content.
- Poly students/ Uni students are welcome to apply.
- Must be able to use the TikTok app to film, cut and produce TikTok content.
- Must be comfortable to appear in front of the camera.
- Up to date with digital and social media trends, especially with TikTok.
The following are not necessary but a bonus:
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Proficiency in Canva/Adobe Photoshop.
- Any form of involvement with the local pop-culture community (e.g. you cosplay, you are a gamer, you are well-known/versed in TikTok, you know what’s going on in the local youth scene) is a bonus.
- You consume, and are able to contextualise local and international news from different topical pillars.
- You are adaptable - you are an outcome-focused problem solver, which is especially important given how specific your role is.
- A sense of humour.
- Responsible and meticulous.
- Resourceful and can work independently where necessary.
- Respectful of timelines, and ethics.
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm.
If you're interested, please email your resume (in pdf) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application - TikTok Intern" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.