WHY join us?
Mothership is Singapore’s leading youth-focused digital news platform.
As we are approaching our 10th year since our conception, we invite passionate, talented and dynamic individuals to join us as we embark on our next phase of growth.
You will have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside our key leaders and industry practitioners, and to witness the impact of your work on the millions of people whom we serve every day,
As an organisation, our colleagues and our audiences are at the heart of all that we do. We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
WHAT is this role about?
As a Video Producer for Mothership on Earth, you will work as part of Mothership’s environment team to inform, engage and educate our followers about environment news and topics.
A snippet of what you can expect to be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Create or repurpose written content into bite sized, visually engaging graphic and/or short video formats.
- Engage and building relationships with stakeholders and partners
WHO should consider?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sustainability and communication.
If you are someone who:
- Reads widely and thinks clearly and critically
- Is creative, curious, and passionate about sustainability
- Keeps extremely current with digital and social media trends
- Proficient with video editing tools like CapCut or Premiere Pro
... we’d love for you to be part of our team!
Crucially, you must possess the mental stamina, tenacity, and agility to work in an intensely dynamic, fast-paced, and competitive media environment.
HOW do you go about applying?
If you are interested in speaking with us, email your resume (in PDF form) to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application – Video Producer (Mothership on Earth)” in the subject line.
Bonus points if you can provide samples of past writing works along with your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.