Mothership is a digital media company and a product of the Internet.
If you are interested to pursue a career in business development, account management, and digital media, we wish to invite you to apply to join us as Business Development Executive in our Business & Partnerships team.
You should possess a keen interest and some experience in business development, account management, content development and strategy, digital marketing, sensing, and communications.
As part of the Business and Partnerships team, you will develop long-term working relationships with our brand partners and sponsors. You will deploy and leverage on our body of work and our expertise to develop and execute effective marketing, communications, and sponsorship opportunities for our brand partners and sponsors.
- Oversee and manage projects from ideation to publication, tending to client enquiries and requirements, in order to put forth successful campaigns.
- Create and deliver great pitch materials and presentations to persuade brands to partner with us and invest in our programmes.
- Bring the Mothership experience to our advertising and sponsorship brand partners.
- Conduct research into the businesses and industries of our advertisers and sponsors.
- Create high impact sponsorship / advertising opportunities and marketing communications campaigns to fulfil the business objectives of our commercial partners, by leveraging on Mothership’s unique and dynamic approach to content creation.
- Extract and analyse available data to provide useful insights that address our advertisers’ business goals.
- Keep current with the latest local and international digital marketing and advertising trends.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in account management, business development, campaign strategy, and/or media planning. (Candidates with less experience but who possess strong credentials will be considered.)
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following: Arts, Humanities, Business, Marketing, Management, Social Sciences, Design, Language, Literature or Media.
- Possess superior people management and networking skills, and is eager to explore new business opportunities.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities under complex, dynamic, and challenging conditions. Pays attention to detail.
- Takes initiative and is able to work independently, but is also a team player who positively influences and improves team culture and performance.
- Has an eye for creative and effective storytelling and design, to create logically, emotionally, and visually captivating business pitches and proposals.
- Is able to provide and receive constructive feedback with a high degree of empathy.
- Is a resourceful problem solver with sharp business acumen.
- Possess an enterprising & entrepreneurial spirit.
We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth for all our teammates.
If you are interested and feel you have what it takes, please email [email protected] with your CV/resume. Please include "Career Application – Business Development Executive" in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you wish – and this will be a huge bonus – you could also send us a presentation deck (no more than 7 slides) or a video (no longer than 1 minute) to share with us more about yourself.