Mothership is looking for an Audio Intern to join our video team, where your primary objective is to assist with all audio matters for the production team. From time to time, you will assist the producer to operate the camera and lighting issues.
If you have:
- Good ears for sound and an eye for aesthetics,
- a questioning mind,
- and seek to always be subverting expectations,
Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles and put that kaypoh nature to good use.
You will join a team of passionate content creators who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on our sunny island, and how our little island is affected by trends and events of a global scale.
- Assist with the production crew to capture audible dialogue and minimising noise in different situations
- Post production for audio and sound
- Assist with managing audio admin and pre-planning
- If you are able to, produce suitable background music and sound effects for our content
- Assist the production crew with camera and lighting from time to time
- Diploma in Sonic Arts, Audio Production, or equivalent
- Good understanding of audio frequencies and audio compression
- Good understanding of different mics
- Ability to work a video camera or DSLR
- A sense of humour
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm
- A good aesthetic sense
What will make you stand out:
- Familiar with audio spectrogram
- Has music production experience
- Has experience with audio production for video
- Can edit videos on Premiere Pro
If you're interested, please email your resume (in pdf) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application - Audio Intern" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.