Mothership.sg is looking for a creative and independent Video Intern to join our video team.
If you have an eye for visual storytelling, Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles.
You will join and learn from a team of passionate content creators, who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on and around our sunny island.
- Assist the video team with pre-production, production, and post-production — doing research, brainstorming, operating a camera, editing a video.
- Pitch and execute interesting video content ideas.
- Cover events where necessary.
- Regular brainstorms with the business development team for sponsored content.
- Must be able to work a video camera or DSLR.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator or After Effects is a bonus).
- Responsible and meticulous.
- Resourceful and can work independently where necessary.
- Respectful of timelines.
- Keen interest in the latest trends, and a good news sense — able to tell trends and pick up viral topics quickly.
- A wicked sense of humour.
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm.
- Up to date with digital and social media trends.
If you're interested, email your resume in PDF form to [email protected]. Please include "Internship Application – Video Intern" in the subject line.