Mothership is looking for full-time video folks to join our expanding video team.
If you have:
- An eye for visual storytelling,
- a questioning mind and keen ears,
- and seek to always be subverting expectations,
Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles and put that kaypoh nature to good use.
You will join a team of passionate content creators who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on our sunny island, and how our little island is affected by trends and events of a global scale.
- Create smart, insightful and creative videos (original and sponsored) for the social media generation.
- Take charge of content production from start to end - ideating, producing, filming and editing.
- Track and analyse video performance for original video content and series
- Keep taps and stay ahead of the news and trending topics of the day.
- Explore ways to value add to the conversations of the day through video content
- Take ownership of and own a video series.
- Plan and develop strategies for original video content.
- Regular brainstorms with business development team for sponsored content.
- Diploma/Degree in social sciences/media-related disciplines. Fresh graduates welcome
- Keen interest in the latest trends, and a good news sense — able to tell trends and pick up viral topics quickly
- Ability to work independently in the pre-production, filming and post-production stages
- Proficient in Premiere Pro
- Ability to work a video camera or DSLR
- Technically skilled in handling cameras/lights/audio
- A sense of humour
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm
- A good aesthetic sense
What will make you stand out:
- Prior working experience in creating current affairs or feature videos
- Competent in motion graphics or animation
- Live show production experience. Familiar and competent in using softwares like V-Mix and OBS.
- Familiar with various video equipment like gimbals and drones.
If you're interested, please email your resume (in pdf) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application - Video Content Producer" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.