Mothership is looking for full-time video folks to join our expanding video (features) team.
If you have:
- An eye for visual storytelling,
- a questioning mind and keen ears,
- and seek to always be subverting expectations,
Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles and put that kaypoh nature to good use.
You will join a team of passionate content creators who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on our sunny island, and to share the stories of the interesting people and places in it!
- Create smart, insightful and creative features and branded videos for the social media generation
- Pitch story ideas and experiment with new formats
- Take ownership of and your own video series
- Track and analyse video performance for original video content and series
- Plan and develop strategies for original video series
- Regular brainstorms with business development team for sponsored content.
- Diploma/Degree in film or media-related disciplines. Fresh graduates welcome
- Proficient in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Technically skilled in handling cameras/lights/audio
- A sense of humour
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm
- Aesthetic vibes only
- Keen interest in the latest trends and popular culture — able to tell trends and pick up interesting topics/stories quickly for our audience
- Organised and able to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Knowledge and/or interest in live show producing would be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team in the pre-production, production and post-production stages
If you're interested, please email your resume (in PDF) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include "Career Application - Video Content Producer (Features)" in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.