Mothership is a digital media company and a product of the Internet.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in sales and digital media, we wish to invite you to apply to join us as Senior Business Development Executive in our Business & Partnerships team.
We are looking for someone with a profound understanding of sales, content strategy, audience behaviour, digital marketing, and communications. You should be adept at developing and sustaining long term relationships with partners. You should also possess the ability to wield content to create and execute effective marketing and communications opportunities for our business partners.
- Actively hunt for business, networking and sponsorship opportunities with commercial partners, and commit to a sales target.
- Submit comprehensive weekly sales reports.
- Create high impact sponsorship / advertising opportunities and marketing communications campaigns to fulfil the business objectives of our commercial partners, by leveraging on Mothership’s unique and dynamic approach to content creation.
- Conduct research into the businesses and industries of our advertisers and sponsors.
- Extract and analyse available data to provide useful insights that address our advertisers’ business goals.
- Keep current with the latest local and international digital marketing and advertising trends.
- Create and deliver excellent and persuasive pitch materials and presentations.
- Guide our advertising and sponsorship partners through the Mothership experience.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in sales, business development, campaign strategy, and/or media planning. (Candidates with less experience but who possess strong credentials will be considered.)
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: Arts, Humanities, Business, Marketing, Management, Social Sciences, Design, Language, and Literature.
- Has superior sales skills and is not afraid to explore new business opportunities.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities under complex, fluid, and challenging conditions.
- Takes initiative and is able to work independently, but is also a team player who positively influences and improves team culture and performance.
- Has an eye for creative and effective storytelling and design, to create logically, emotionally, and visually captivating business pitches and proposals.
- Is able to provide and receive constructive feedback with a high degree of empathy.
- Is a resourceful problem solver with excellent business acumen.
We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth for all our teammates.
If you are interested and feel you have what it takes, please email [email protected] with your CV/resume. Please include “Career Application – Senior Business Development Executive” in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you wish – and this will be a huge bonus – you could also send us a presentation deck (no more than 7 slides) or a video (no longer than 1 minute) to share with us more about yourself.