Mothership is a digital media company and a product of the Internet.
If you have a love for storytelling and audio as a medium of communication, Mothership may just be the place for you to express your creativity.
We are looking for a full-time Podcast Producer to come aboard a brand new podcast project. As a podcast producer, you will work as part of the editorial team.
Our podcast will be a platform that tells stories from Singapore and beyond, and that gives audiences a glimpse into the human condition.
You will be part of a team that is passionate about creating engaging content using audio formats.
What you will be doing:
- Putting together fun and insightful episodes for our podcast.
- Conducting research into a variety of topics relevant and interesting for our audiences.
- Identifying, building relationships with, and interviewing guests.
- Writing scripts.
- Pitching stories.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for the podcast.
- An open minded and problem-solving attitude with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A nose for a good story.
- Lots of curiosity and the drive to pursue leads.
- A sense of humour.
- The willingness to learn on the job.
- The ability to work independently.
- The ability to put people at ease during interviews.
- Listens to a wide range of podcasts and audio content.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Degree/ diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Fluency in English required, proficiency in multiple languages a bonus.
- Fresh graduate with relevant internship experiences are welcome to apply.
Bonus points for:
- Knowing your way around audio production and editing software.
- Previous writing, journalistic, podcast, audio and/or show hosting experience.
- Familiarity with regional audio content landscape.
We strive to build and preserve a people-centered culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth for all our colleagues.
If you’re interested to speak with us, email your resume (in PDF form) to [email protected]. Fresh graduates with relevant internship or work experience are welcome to apply.
Please include "Career Application – Podcast Producer" in the subject line. It will be advantageous if you can provide samples of past works along with your resume.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.