Writer – Lifestyle and Entertainment
Mothership is looking for a full-time Writer to be part of our editorial team.
We are looking for someone who is independent, creative, and able to write engaging and easy-to-read articles on the latest lifestyle trends that may interest Singaporeans.
He or she must also be a team player who can collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Work with the editorial team to grow and manage the media platform(s) and audience base
- Create and produce content as part of the editorial team, focusing on Singapore’s lifestyle trends.
- Manage project timelines and resources
- Diploma/Degree in social sciences/media-related disciplines.
- Highly creative, with excellent writing skills and literary flair
- Sense of urgency in pursuing breaking news and the latest stories
- Ability to communicate and execute with clarity
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem solving attitude and mindset
- Up to date with digital and social media trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
If you’re interested, submit your resume (in PDF form) below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.