Writer – Environment
Mothership is looking for a full-time writer to be part of our editorial team.
If you feel that millennials need to learn about environmental issues in Singapore and how climate change affects Singaporeans, this job is for you.
We are looking for someone who is independent, creative, and able to write engaging and easy-to-read articles on environment-related issues.
He or she should also be a team player who can collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Work with the editorial team to grow and manage the media platform(s) and audience base
- Create and produce content as part of the editorial team, focusing on Singapore’s environment
- Manage project timelines and resources
- 1 to 3 years of working experience. Fresh graduates with internship experiences in environmental-related initiatives are welcome to apply
- A degree in environmental sciences/studies, or an interest in environmental issues with a social sciences background
- Highly creative, with strong writing skills and literary flair
- Ability to communicate and execute with clarity
- Meticulous in fact-checking; able to proofread and ensure consistency in format and style before publication
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem-solving attitude and mindset
- Up to date with digital and social media trends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
If you’re interested, email your resume in PDF form to [email protected]. Please include “Career Application – Writer (Environment)” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.