Mothership is looking for full-time video folks to join our expanding video team.
If you have an eye for visual storytelling, Mothership may just be the next place for you to flex those creative muscles.
You will join a team of passionate content creators who want nothing more than to let Singaporeans know more about what’s happening on and around our sunny island.
- Create smart, insightful and creative videos (original and sponsored) for the social media generation.
- Take ownership of and your own video series.
- Plan and develop strategies for original video series.
- Regular brainstorms with business development team for sponsored content.
- Diploma/Degree in social sciences/media-related disciplines. Fresh graduates welcome
- Proficient in Premiere Pro
- Ability to work a video camera or DSLR
- Technically skilled in handling cameras/lights/audio
- A sense of humour
- A good sense of storytelling and rhythm
- Aesthetic vibes only
- Keen interest in the latest trends, and a good news sense — able to tell trends and pick up viral topics quickly
- Ability to work independently in the pre-production, filming and post-production stages
If you’re interested, please email your resume (in pdf) and a portfolio of your work to [email protected]. Please include “Career Application – Video Editor/Producer” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.