Video Editor/Producer – Branded Video Services
Mothership is looking for Video Editors to create viral videos (duh) for the business team.
You will join a super energetic team that consists of persuasive business development people and creative content creators. Together, the business team is responsible for producing fuel that fuels the Mothership — so that we can continue to entertain, educate and inform Singaporeans with witty, impactful (and free) articles.
Video Editor/Producer, Branded Video Services
- Produce smart, attractive, creative, effective branded videos for the social media generation in collaboration with our advertisers and sponsors.
- Able to work independently in the pre-production, filming and post-production stages.
- Assist in storyboarding.
- Work closely with business team.
- At least 1 to 2 years slogging in the media/creative industry.
- Diploma in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Familiar with Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Knows how to work a video camera or DSLR.
- The ultimate storyteller.
- Aesthetic vibes only.
- A working sense of humour.
Submit your resume (in PDF form) and portfolio below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.