Social Media Intern
Mothership.sg is looking for a Social Media Intern to work with our Instagram team.
We are looking for someone who is independent, capable, and creative to create Instagram content that may interest young Singaporeans.
You must also be a meme master and team player who knows their way around memes and can collaborate with others to create innovative content.
- Work with the Instagram team to grow and manage the media platform and audience base
- Create and produce content as part of the Instagram team, focusing on Singapore and related news, memes, and trends
- Manage publication on the Instagram platform daily, to ensure quality and consistency of content
- Track and report Instagram content performance
- Highly creative, great sense of humour, with excellent meme-making and caption-creating skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, or Illustrator/AfterEffects is a plus
- Actively chase the latest memes and breaking news, and able to adapt content for an Instagram audience
- Able to communicate and execute with clarity
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem solving attitude and mindset
- Up to date with digital and social media trends
- Digital native, able to navigate various social media platforms with expertise
If you’re interested, submit your resume (in PDF form!) and/or portfolio below. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.