Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
Mothership.sg is a Singaporean Internet Media Company. We are looking for a Social Media Executive to be part of our Instagram team.
The candidate must love social & digital content and is exceptionally creative and effective, be able to develop highly engaging and compelling multi-media Instagram content to serve our younger audiences.
The candidate is a meme lord, and able to work independently and in teams. She or he will help lead our Instagram efforts and corral other team mates to collaborate in the creative process and to actualise creative visions.
- Work as part of the Instagram team to grow and manage the media platform and audience base.
- Create and produce content focusing on digital & lifestyle trends, current affairs and news. This includes the creation and publication of daily Instagram posts, IG videos, IG stories, giveaways, IG live and IGTV.
- Liaise and coordinate with external stakeholders such as PR, Marketing and Advertising counterparts to receive and feature media drops.
- Cover events and report breaking news for the platform.
- Brainstorm, plan and produce sponsored posts and IG stories for our branded content and sponsors.
- Create and diversify original content series on Instagram.
- Manage the Instagram inbox.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of content and that our content remains ‘on message’ and ‘on brand’.
- Track, report, and be held accountable for Instagram content performance
- Exceptionally creative, wonderful sense of humour, with excellent meme-making and caption-writing skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and/or Illustrator / AfterEffects.
- Keen news sense and able to adapt news content for an Instagram audience.
- Able to communicate and execute with clarity and speed.
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive.
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem solving attitude and mindset.
- Up to date with digital and social media trends.
- Prior experience managing a corporate Instagram account preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
We strive to provide a people centric culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
If you’re interested, email your resume in PDF form to [email protected]. Please include “Career Application – Social Media Executive)” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.