Senior Video Producer – Branded Video Services
Mothership is looking for Senior Video Producer(s) to create viral branded videos (duh) for our business team.
You will join a super energetic team that consists of persuasive business development people and creative content creators. Together, the business team is responsible for producing fuel that fuels the Mothership — so that we can continue to entertain, educate and inform Singaporeans with witty, impactful (and free) articles.
Senior Video Producer, Branded Video Services
- Produce smart, attractive, creative, effective branded videos for the social media generation in collaboration with our advertisers and sponsors.
- Able to execute or guide junior colleagues in the pre-production, filming and post-production, which includes but not limited to colour correction, basic audio engineering and animation/visual effects.
- Create storyboards.
- Impart best practices to junior video content producers.
- Work closely with business team.
- At least 3 to 5 years in a managerial role in the media/creative industry.
- Diploma in Film and Media studies, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects.
- Knows how to work a video camera or DSLR.
- The ultimate problem solver.
- Aesthetic vibes only.
- A working sense of humour.
Submit your resume (in PDF form) and portfolio below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.