Mothership is looking for a full-time finance executive.
You will work as part of the Admin, HR and Finance department responsible for the operational functions of the company, and will be tasked with performing a full spectrum of finance and accounting functions, liaising with stakeholders on audit matters and preparing reports.
You should be passionate about numbers and are a good organiser, able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Managing and updating general ledger, month to end closing and accounting year closing.
- A/P functions, including preparation and issuance of payments, claims processing, and A/P reconciliation.
- Manage tax filing and tax matters, including GST and income tax matters
- Ensure proper documentation of files, e.g. payment vouchers, purchase orders, receipts and invoices
- Assist with management of procurement matters and budgeting
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports
- Maintain and prepare annual financial statements that include P&L statement and balance sheet
- Manage audit matters
- Bookkeeping and other accounting-related tasks
- To assist to organise and prepare annual general meeting and filing
- To assist with some secretarial duties for corporate meetings
- A diploma or degree in accounting/finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- No prior full-time experience necessary. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Be independent, meticulous, analytical, fast and efficient
- Have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Have an outcome-focused and problem-solving mindset
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with tight timelines
- Good organisational skills and pays attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite, particularly Excel/Sheets
- Good knowledge of IFRS/local accounting requirements, tax rules and regulations is preferred
- Some I.T. background, including hardware knowledge, will be an advantage
If you’re interested in this role, submit your resume (only PDF form is accepted) below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.