Director – HR, Admin and Finance (Corporate Affairs)
DIRECTOR – HR, ADMIN AND FINANCE (CORPORATE AFFAIRS)
Mothership.sg is looking for a Director of HR, Admin and Finance (Corporate Affairs). The incumbent will report to the Managing Director.
In this Senior Leadership role, you shall oversee the HR, Admin and Finance team and its operations. You will make improvements and recommendations to support our vision and pursuit of becoming an Employer of Choice within our industry.
HR & TALENT DEVELOPMENT
- You shall help build a strong work culture and increase employee engagement. You will partner with the management team and the employees to provide guidance and coaching on topics ranging from talent management and development, performance management and appraisal, compensation, organizational effectiveness and design, employee relations, recruitment and company culture.
- You will be an advocate of Mothership’s culture and values, partnering with our management colleagues to help them build and fortify their teams and make sure all people related decisions are well considered and executed. You will build a coaching culture across the organisation.
- Our talent development objective is to “Find them, Grow them, and Keep them”. Whether recruiting our next colleague, refining our company policies and programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject more fun into the lives of our colleagues, you will develop and implement a people centred management approach that is responsive to our dynamic environment.
ADMIN AND FINANCE OPERATIONS
- You will also oversee the administrative and finance functions, including procurement and sourcing, office management, accounting and audit.
- This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to make a real impact on the lives of our colleagues and on the business. As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you will develop and deliver various initiatives, while simultaneously managing ongoing programs and tackling daily tasks – all done in the Mothership way (effective, responsive, fun and in good humour).
MORE ABOUT YOU
You are passionate about people. You enjoy developing solutions and improving operational systems. As part of the Senior Leadership Team, you thrive in a dynamic and evolving environment. You are exceptionally skilled in balancing individual needs with company demands and available resources. You are able to communicate clearly to help our colleagues understand how people decisions get made. You are adept at stakeholder management, able to influence and inspire.
- You embrace leadership challenges.
- You are an outcome-focused problem solver.
- You are organised, meticulous, fast and efficient.
- You are analytical and a systems thinker.
- You are collaborative and possess strong interpersonal, social and communications skills to build understanding across all levels and departments.
- You are able to manage sensitive issues professionally and to exercise maturity in judgement.
- You are nimble, curious and possess youthful outlook.
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of local accounting requirements, tax rules and regulations is advantageous.
- Some experience in and / or understanding of the media and creative business is advantageous.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience (with 2 years in a leadership role preferred).
If you’re interested in this role, submit your resume to [email protected] (only PDF form is accepted).
Please include “Career Application – Director – HR, Admin and Finance (Corporate Affairs)” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified