Content Researcher – Current Affairs
Mothership.sg is looking for a full-time Writer to be part of our editorial team.
We are looking for someone who is creative, observant, reflective and hardworking, who can work independently and in teams.
You will serve as part of Mothership’s editorial team to create and produce content, with a sharp focus on subjects related to Singapore.
You will also be involved in carrying out more in-depth research on specialised topics.
- Work with the editorial team to grow and manage the media platform(s) and audience base
- Create and produce content as part of the editorial team
- Manage project timelines and resources
- 1 to 3 years of working experience. A degree in social sciences or a media-related discipline is preferred.
- Highly creative, with excellent writing skills and literary flair
- Keen interest in local current affairs
- Ability to communicate and execute with clarity
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem solving attitude and mindset
- Up to date with digital and social media trends
- Adept at carrying out research
If you’re interested, submit your resume (in PDF form) below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.