Business Services Executive/Senior Executive
Mothership is looking for dynamic, service-oriented, and passionate individuals to be part of our business services team!
You will serve as communication strategist, media planner, and account manager to our sponsors and advertisers, seeking to understand their business goals and working with our creative teams to produce effective digital campaigns to help meet these goals.
Business Services Executive / Senior Executive
- Working with our customers (advertisers and sponsors) to identify their advertising, marketing and communication needs
- Working with Mothership’s creative teams and briefing them on campaign objectives and deliverables
- Involved in brainstorming and developing creative ideas and concepts
- Putting together media plans and awesome presentation decks, presenting these ideas and plans to our customers
- Negotiating timelines and budgets
- Monitoring work progress and updating our customers at various stages
- Delivering final products to our customers for review and approval
- Tracking performance of campaigns and putting together campaign reports
- Establish good relationships with media, PR and advertising agencies
- Effectively communicate and provide the Mothership experience to our sponsors, advertisers and stakeholders
- Developing strong market awareness for our business and creative services
- Other administrative tasks
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in an agency or publisher, involved with digital advertising, communications strategy, and media planning. Fresh graduates with awesome attitudes are also welcome to apply.
- Able to conduct market research and analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good people skills, patient but firm and decisive
- Ability to keep calm and professional under pressure
- Strong time management, resource management and planning skills
- Embrace challenges and possess a problem solving attitude and mindset
- Rigorous, meticulous and detail oriented
- Motivated and passionate about content creation, digital and social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Excellent PowerPoint / Keynote skills
Send us your resume and a cover letter (in PDF) today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.