Office Admin Assistant
We are looking for a resourceful candidate with excellent organizational abilities and great people skills to join us as Office Admin Assistant.
Good office Admin / HR / Finance management is the key to our success. The candidate should possess the ability (and maturity) to manage & resolve problems / challenges as they arise. You are a strong and reliable support to company-level Administrative, HR and Finance functions including process management, company level communication, and overseeing safety & security.
You will help us achieve operational efficiency and help nurture the pleasant and professional work environment that our people love.
- Manage the company’s centralized documents and maintain an efficient filing system.
- Data entry and organization of data across departments.
- Assist with procurement of office equipment and supplies for uninterrupted function.
- Assist with vendor management.
- Manage the company’s HR and Financial software. On the job training will be provided.
- Manage and process staff claims and the on-boarding of new employees.
- Maintain appearance and disciplined use of common areas.
- Management and maintenance of office pantry and supplies.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, deliveries, and updating contact database and employee list.
- Help manage the office’s space / infrastructure planning (moves, expansion and changes to workstations)
- Planning and preparing for company events.
- Assist the Managing Director with some PA duties.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks / work assignments.
Skills and other requirements
- A Problem-solving attitude and the willingness to learn.
- Meticulous with a sharp eye for details.
- Patient and a warm disposition. Good people skills and willing to serve others.
- Resourceful and strong time-management, able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Highly systematic, organised and disciplined.
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel!) and GSuite proficiency.
- Professional and matured. Able to handle sensitive information.
- Able to work independently and in teams.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- No working experience required.
- A working / wicked sense of humour
- Singaporean or PR
We strive to provide a people centric culture with a focus on personal development and professional growth.
If you’re interested, email your resume in PDF form to [email protected]. Please include “Career Application – Office Admin Assistant” in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.