While the world is experiencing Olympics fever, the World Health Organisation (WHO) continues to fight Covid-19.
In fact, the agency is capitalising on current interest in the games by repurposing some of its iconic imagery.
In a post on Facebook, the WHO reminded the public of five tactics imperative to beating Covid-19.
These tactics were presented by creatively borrowing the pictograms used at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics to represent the different sports.The five tactics are:
1. Wear a mask, featuring the fencing pictogram
2. Clean your hands, featuring the rugby pictogram
3. Keep physical distance, featuring the artistic swimming pictogram
4. Cough and sneeze away into your elbow, featuring the baseball pictogram
5. Open windows as much as possible, featuring the sailing pictogram
A good reminder for all of us, as we cheer the Olympic athletes on.
Follow and listen to our podcast here
Top image from WHO's Facebook and Olympics website